Thursday, October 29, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend is turning out to be a busy one. Momoko has requested that the family go see The Vampire's Assistant at the movies theater tomorrow. Hopefully the cats will have their work done so we can do this.

Then Kit Kat has a pre-Halloween party to go to. She is inviting her friends to come with her to the party. On Saturday, both Little Kat and Kit Kat are planning to go to friends' houses for Halloween. I like this plan. That means I don't have to take anybody trick or treating.

My own brother is coming over on Halloween to watch movies with me. Unfortunately I think I have some B movie DVDs planned for us.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like everyone has something planned, who is handing out the treats?

Black Cat said...

Momoko will be handing out the treats. That works for me.