Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Homecoming Details

Kit Kat has already provided some details on her homecoming dance. But I will fill in some more details. I drove Kit Kat to her dance. When we got there she called up her date who was supposed to meet us there. He answered the phone and said he thought the dance was the next day. Me and Kit Kat sat in the car waiting for the guy.

I guess Kit Kat's friends were expecting her at the dance. They kept calling her on her phone as we waited for her date. After dropping off Kit Kat, I went home briefly. Then I turned around and went back to pick her up. The parking lot was jammed. Kit Kat was texting and calling me wondering where I was at. I pulled over and walked to where she was.

Kit Kat and I drove back home. But we first stopped off at Taco Bell to get Momoko a little "snack". That's funny. I did not know that cats enjoyed tacos. We ended up missing the homecoming game due to sickness in the family, cold weather, and pouring rain. I am still hoping we see one of Kit Kat's high school football games.

No comments: