Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend Start

This morning I woke up and called Momoko. She needed a freezer and fridge delivered to her work. And I am the guy with the pickup truck. Before work I headed over there to make the delivery. Momoko told me I could park in the reserved spot at her work. Then I was off to my own work.

I was planning an early departure from work. Of course the customer came calling in the afternoon. I called my team leader. He got the boss on the phone. We were supposed to talk about the customer problems. However the boss wanted to spend a lot of time talking about the whole team's work.

Well I excused myself from that conversation and hauled out of work. I went to the theater to meet Momoko and the children. They were nowhere to be found. I called them up, and they were on the way. We say The Vampire's Assistant. Good stuff. Now Kit Kat is off with her friends at a pre-Halloween party. Time for Little Kat to fry us up some dinner.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like a good day, except for the work part. Pat on the back for helping Momoko with the heavy work, hope you scored some big points for that.