Thursday, October 15, 2009

Restaurant Madness

I planned to meet a cat for dinner yesterday. I arrived at the restaurant right on time. After walking around the place to make sure my friend was not there, I got a booth. Then I waited and waited.

After 20 minutes, I called my friend on his cell phone. It went to voice mail. I decided to order some dinner. 10 minutes later my phone rings and my friend is next to my table. He said he was sitting on the other side of the restaurant for the last half hour. Doh! My bad luck was that he left his cell phone at home.

Luckily we had a lot of catching up to do. So we hung out for a few hours. It was good times. Lesson learned is to call the person as I am walking in the door to the restaurant.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I am glad you found your cat.