Monday, October 12, 2009

Early Risers

Normally our family sleeps in on the weekend. It is to make up for a hectic weekday schedule. Yesterday Momoko scheduled some service on her vehicle. The appointment time was 9AM. Ouch.

I was actually the first one up. In preparation for the early service visit, I went to bed early. Then Momoko got up and we went to the dealership. Some slacker was sitting there blocking the service bay entrance.

On the way home, Momoko and I grabbed some breakfast. When we got home there were no kids awake. However Little Kat must have heard us come in. He came down to see what was up. In an hour the service was done. I drove Momoko back to the dealer, with Kit Kat in tow. They wanted to go shopping afterwards. Luckily I got a bit of sleep in before the afternoon. I needed it. My bro came over to watch some movies. And the cats at work had problems and were calling me the whole afternoon.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like you had another working weekend.