Friday, October 23, 2009

The Return of Kit Kat

Kit Kat got sick Monday night. She stayed home from school the last couple days. It is going to be a huge chore to catch up on homework and tests.

While Kit Kat was down, Little Kat had to pick up the slack. He was our little cook. Then he washed the dishes. It is a hard knock life.

Luckily Kit Kat was feeling a little better tonight. She cooked us some "breakfast for dinner". There was bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Good times.

Momoko is looking to get on a low sodium diet. She plans to start after the next trip to the grocery store. Good luck to her.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Low salt means cutting out the fast and processed food, you think she can do it? No Chinese for sure. Bummer.

Momoko said...

I think I can...I think I can...so far so good but my Sonic Vacation may be in jeopardy.