Thursday, April 21, 2011

Black Ops

Today is the last full day of our beach vacation. I broke down and decided to go to the skillet house for breakfast. They don't have any bread there. They only serve crepes. We all ordered omlets. They were huge.

After breakfast we headed to our usual boardwalk. We rented Little Kat one of those low riding bikes. He went off riding by himself. Momoko and I sat on a bench while he rode. Then we did some shopping. Momoko bought Little Kat a Call of Duty "Black Ops" sweatshirt. We got lunch at a restaurant named after Little Kat.

Back at the hotel, Momoko went with Little Kat for swimming in the indoor poor. Then I went with him to ice skate. He could not lace his boots tight enough. I had to do it for him. Fail. He tried skating for a while. But he was unable to display the mad skills that Kit Kat says he had.

Right now Momoko and Little Kat are playing out on a cold beach. I am sure they will warm up later when we go to dinner. Oh yeah. I used a coupon to help buy a big snow globe in the hotel gift shop. That one is for the memories.

No comments: