Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kit Kat Returns

Today Kit Kat was scheduled to return home from visiting her dad. I work closer to the airport. So I was supposed to pick her up after work.

During the work day, I got a call from Little Kat. He said that Kit Kat had no boarded the plane. What he meant was that her flight was delayed. I called her and found it was at least 30 minutes late.

With the extra time, Momomko instructed me to eay on my own since it would be late before I got home. I went to the local BBQ place and got a burger and fries.

After dinner I ran into some heavy traffic on the highway. Then I was surprised at the airport when they closed the garage level where I normally park. It took a while to find a spot on another crowded garage level.

I though I was okay because it was still early. However Kit Kat's flight made up some time in the air. Luckily I met Kit Kat at the baggage claim. We got home pretty quickly and celebrated Kit Kat's birthday a day late.

No comments: