Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rainy Day

My bro came over to watch some movies as usual. We had two long movies to watch. So I decided to order in. Dominos delivered some hot wings and cheesy bread. The Figther was the best movie we saw. I said goodbye to my bro and started cleaning the house.

Around this time Little Kat woke up in his tent. He came in the house and asked why nobody woke him up this afternoon. I told him he probably needed the sleep. Little Kat proceeded to eat Momoko's Chinese food leftovers.

Then Kit Kat and Momomko came home from a long day of shopping. They went to the evil Walmart and had a tough time. However they treated themselves to some delicious Subway foot long subs. Little Kat complained that he was left out from the feast. Momoko thought he was okay since he got the yummy Chinese good. I say, "You snooze, you lose."

No comments: