Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Suspicious Package

I worked late today. Had to finish up a task that took a long time. After work I decided to go shopping. Little Kat and I were unable to do so on the weekend.

I loaded up the car with all my purchases. Then I tried to return the shopping cart to the place in the parking lot where you return them. It seemed this place was chock full of carts. As I inspected further, the shopping carts were jammed up by a piece of luggage in the middle of the lane.

Initially I was curious and wanted to see what was in the luggage. Maybe it was some treasure like a suitcase full of cash. I looked around and there was nobody in sight. Then I figured this was a bad idea. What if there was a bomb in there? Or even worse, what if it was full of mobster cash. In the end, I left the luggage alone. If it is there when I return next week, I will take a peek.

No comments: