Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Bentley Grill

Kit Kat wants to get a job. Momoko does not want to drive her to and from work. It seems like it is time for Kit Kat to drive by herself. The scrappy option would be to let her drive my truck. However it is a manual transmission. Momoko says that would be too diffifult.

One option would be for me to sell Momoko my car for cheap, then buy a new one for myself. I had my eye on the Nissan Cube for a while. However the low price one I had my eye on looks like it got sold. Little Kat and I were driving home one day from shopping. I saw what looked to be a used Bentley in a dealer's lot.

A little research showed that this was really a Chrysler that had a Bentley grill installed. Good enough for me. The car is 1 year old. The cost is a bit high. But hey. It has a Bentley grill. If I find that it is an authentic grill from Bentley, I will buy the thing. I suspect it is a fake replica.

No comments: