Thursday, November 24, 2011

Back Friday Shopping

We went to my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner. My mom served turkey and ham, plus all the other fixings. Kit Kat made yams and peaches. She got the recipe from Grannie Kat. Then we came home to study the Black Friday ads.

In the end, we decided we must go to Walmart and Sears. Walmart opens early (10pm Thusrday). The electronics sales start at midnight. Momoko initially thought the whole family could goto both stores. The problem is that Sears does not open until 4:00am Friday. We all can't be shopping all night.

So Momoko and Kit Kat went to Walmart around 9:30pm Thursday. Little Kat and I stayed home to get some sleep. When Kit Kat and Momoko come back, they shall wake us up. Then Little Kat and I shall go to Sears while Kit Kat and Momoko take a nap.

After all that I plan to go to bed. But Momoko, Kit Kat, and Little Kat plan to hit some stores that open at 6:00am Friday. Good luck to them. If they do make it, I bet we will all be sleeping for most of Friday. Sales are abundant. We are taking advantage this year. Momoko also plans to do some online Black Friday shopping. Whew.

No comments: