Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trash Can Confusion

Last night I wanted to take out the trash cans to the curb. But the mail man had not come yet. So I waited a bit. I did prepare by pulling out the cans from the back yard patio. When the mail had arrived, I wheeled out the cans to the curb.

This morning I got up and the trash had not been collected yet. I started to get into my car to go to work. In the distance, I heard the trash truck. So I went back in the house and waited. After the trash was collected, I realized that I forgot to drag out the main trash can to the curb last night. That's okay. The trash is collected twice a week. I will catch them next time.

I returned all our trash cans to the patio and hauled off to work a bit late. When I got home, the family was disturbed. Apparently I left the house door open and the lights on inside. I blame the trash guy for coming late. Need to be a bit more careful next time.

2 comments:

security equipment said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

Black Cat said...

Sec Equip,

Even though I do most of the blogging these days, I am just a guest blogger here. Someone else set up the theme. I can't even view what it is. I think it was one of the Blogger default themes from a long time ago.