Friday, November 18, 2011

Saved by Kit Kat

Today was my last day at work before going on vacation. I happened to be working from home today. Bad idea. Someone on my team needed a form scanned in today. At the office, this is no problem. However at home we only have a really old scanner.

I tried hooking up the scanner to my Windows 7 PC. It failed. Incompatible. Then I went to Little Kat's computer. It was slow. I got rid of a lot of programs running. Tried to install the scanner. If failed as well. Then I went to Momoko's desktop computer. I could not log in.

I called Momoko at work. Had the front office patch me through to Momoko's room. She provided me with two possible passwords for her computer. Both did not work. I then tried to log into Kit Kat's account on Momoko's computer. Bamm. It worked. Scanner software installed. Forms scanned. Work completed. I am now off for a whole week.

No comments: