Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Busy Day

The family rested a bit to recover from a gruesome morning of yard work. I was hungry. Normally I like eating at my favorite Mexican restaurant. But they were not open yet. We agreed to eat at Olive Garden instead. For once, their service did not suck. We got salad, soup and bread sticks.

Then we headed to Target. Little Kat is visiting his dad next week. We needed to shop to get him ready for high school. He tried on a bunch of khaki shorts. Once we found what fit, we picked him up some boxers as well. Then we looked at backpacks. Little Kat was not excited by any of them. We left the aisle without choosing one. Then we found a separate wall full of backpacks. Little Kat chose one that Momoko approved. Finally, as we were shopping for other goods, we found the nirvana of back packs by Shaun White. Little Kat grabbed one and we were good for school.

Momoko finally got some different color watch bands for her watch. I always thought one band was enough. Silly me. Momoko was smart. She asked for a "to-go" cup from Olive Garden. So she could enjoy her rasberry lemonade throughout the day. We drove home. I left Momoko and Little Kat unpack the Target goods. I had to run to visit my mom in the hospital. Due to the morning yard work and lengthy Target shopping, I was an hour late already.

No comments: