Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Slow Cooking

Yesterday I woke up just in time to start work. It helps that I work from home. I make sure to leave my computer on and connected to the network at all times. That way I can get up at the last minute, go downstairs, and be working. Little Kat got up some time later in the morning. He fixed a pot roast meal in the slow cooker. This thing started cooking before lunch.

\ I had a busy day. So I did not get to lunch until almost 3PM. That's okay. I needed to drop by my bro's house to pick him up. We visited my mom in the hospital. She needs surgery on her thyroid tomorrow. We did not stay for long. My mom was getting overheated. It was a bad reaction to some steroids she is on.

When I got back to the house, there was some hot pot roast waiting for me. Momoko was starved because the roast took 8 hours to cook. Luckily I had a late lunch. Usuually Little Kat serves me his roast with some hot sauce on the side. However the beef and potatoes were so good, I needed no extra sauce. Even Kit Kat, who dislikes roast, ate up her portion and inquired about seconds.

No comments: