Thursday, November 22, 2012

Breaking Dawn

Kit Kat wanted to see the final installment of the Twilight movies when it came out. However for once she did not go to the movies with her friends. They don't take Twilight seriously. Momoko capitalized on this and scheduled for the family to go to the movies today.

We like to go to the theater at the mall. But it is so crowded and expensive. The way to beat the crowds is to go early. The family was scheduled to see the 10:00am show. Ouch. I have been busy the last couple days and wanted to finally sleep in. I planned to pass on this movie.

To save even more money, Momoko suggested that the family eat breakfast before going to the theater. The theater food is terribly expensive. A departure time for breakfast was set at 8:45am. I noticed that Momoko was still asleep at 8:20am. So I woke her up. For some reason, she blamed me for oversleeping. Little Kat was still asleep as well.

Since I was up, Momoko talked me into going to the movies with the family. We hardly ever have time for all of us to see movies together. So I went. There was some delay in getting out of the house. Kit Kat and I were in the car waiting for the rest of the family to get out.

We went to Chick-fil-a for breakfast. Their drive through line was long but quick. I had never been to breakfast there before. I learned that their hash browns are actually has rounds (or cicrular tater tots). I ate in the car on the ride over to the theater. So I got out and purchased the tickets as Momoko and Kit Kat finished their food in the car.

Once we were all in the building and entering our theater, I noticed that I had lost my new iPhone 5. Ouch. Kit Kat let me borrow the keys to the car. Luckily my phone had fallen down on the car floor. Whew. All I can say about the movie is that there was a trick near the ending that had the whole theater gasping. No spoilers here though.

No comments: