Friday, November 16, 2012

Goal Achieved

Little Kat asked whether we would get him a GameFly membership. GameFly is kind of like the Netflix for video games. You go online and put games you like in your queue. Then they will send you a game. You keep it as long as you want. When you return your game, they will choose another from your queue, and mail it to you.

I really like Netflix. We watch a lot of movies from Netflix. I figured GameFly might be a good idea. However it does cost a minimum of $16 a month. Little Kat does not get that such a bonus for nothing. It needs to be earned. So I told Little Kat that I would get him the basic GameFly membership if he got at least a 3.0 GPA on his report card. I also told him that he could get a better membership if he gets a 3.5 GPA on his report card.

Today Little Kat presented me with a paper copy of his report card for the first quarter. The guy actually got better than a 3.0 GPA. I credit Momomoko making Little Kat do all this work in the last 2 weeks of the first quarter. However a deal is a deal. I had Little Kat bring down his laptop. And we signed him up for GameFly.

We set it up so the games comes addressed to Little Kat in the mail, but the bills come to me. Little Kat is now loading up his queue with all these cool games. He also has to order the games in his queue to ensure the best ones come first. Ahhh. The fun of having a game membership. This is timely since Little Kat just started complaining about not having new games to play.

No comments: