Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I Was Told There Would Be Cake

Kit Kat and Little Kat are responsible for our grocery shopping. They normally visit the grocery store on Sunday afternoons. If anyone from the family needs something specific, we put it on the grocery list on the fridge. Momoko had just one request this week. She wanted some cake.

I knew we were in trouble when the kids came back from grocery shopping. They forgot the cake. Momoko tried to make do by eating some pound cake we had. But it was not the same. She really had her heart set on some coconut and/or chocolate cake. Then yesterday Little Kat exclaimed that we had run out of dishwashing detergent. That was just the thing Momoko needed to make the kids return to the grocery store and get that cake.

In other news, I have had my ancienct iPhone 3GS for a long time. Finally the phone company said I was eligible for an upgrade. I feel like they cheated me our of 6 months (you are supposed to be eligible for an upgrade every 2 years). However I did not argue. The iPhone 5 just came out. I ordered one and received it last week.

I charged up my new iPhone 5. But I have not switched over to it yet. Been too busy. Did not want there to be a problem and find myself without a cell phone. I need this thing for work and my college class. Perhaps I can slip the switch over in sometime this week.

No comments: