Saturday, November 17, 2012

Introducing the iPad Mini

Yesterday I was in the middle of a business phone call at work. I head someone knocking on the front door. I had to ignore whoever was knocking. Business comes first. And when I am home working on my job, that is the top priority. Later I came up and saw a note from the Fed-Ex guy. Guess we had a package that required signing.

I told Momoko that I missed the Fed-Ex guy. She said this was most likely her iPad Mini in the mail. I gave her the slip from the Fed-Ex guy. She signed it, stating that she wanted the package left at the door even if nobody was home. Today I heard some noise upstairs. No knock or doorbell ringing. It was just a weird noise.

I came up immediately. In the distance, I saw the Fex-Ex guy driving away. There was a small box tucked inside our screen door. This turned out to be Momoko's iPad Mini delivery. The thing seems bigger than I thought it would be. Appears larger than a Kindle from Amazon. However it feels very light. Maybe that is because it is so thin.

Momoko immediately plugged the device in for charging. She set up the Internet connection, downloaded all her apps onto it, and was good to go. Now every night there is an iPhone, iPad, and iPad Mini on Momoko's night stand. Let's just hope the thing doesn't make any noise and wake me up before it is time.

No comments: