Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Plans

Little Kat and Kit Kat had planned to visit the grandparents of their friend for Halloween. They have done this every year for a while. So Momoko and I made our own plans. We were going to go out to eat for Halloween. Turns out the friend's grandpa got sick. So the kids' plans got changed. They instead went out to dinner themselves.

Momoko turned out all the lights in the house. Did not want trick-or-treaters to come when nobody was home. Then I drove Momoko to the local Olive Garden. Momoko wanted to buy some special that was a "dinner for today and tomorrow". You get an entree for dinner. And you get one to go.

At first I thought it was not smart to buy some food for the next day. But Momoko pointed out that the double dinner is about the same price as regular dinner. I got the special as well. That served me fine, because I could not decide between ziti or fettucini alfredo. So I got both.

Later that night, I had to hit the books to study for my college class. The kids watched some horror movies and played with the gerbils. Momoko just seemed to nap all evening. Then when it was time for bed, Momoko could not go to bed. Too much sleep. I was tired from hours and hours of studying. So I hit the sack and was out cold.

No comments: