Friday, December 28, 2012

Down by the Boardwalk

I woke up earlier today. We went to lunch at the Little House of Pancakes. We were the only people in the restaurant upon arrival. I ordered a belly buster fish sandwich. Little Kat's omelette was missing sour cream. So we sent him to the kitchen to get what he was due.

Later we drove down to the end of the boardwalk. It was not blocked off by police like yesterday. I rented Little Kat a fun cycle, which is a three wheel bike that is low to the ground. It looks like a Big Wheel for adults. When Little Kat tired, I took the bike for a spin around the block a few times.

Little Kat spied a shop which advertised everything in the store for ten bucks. We went in and Little Kat bought a custom "Like a Boss" tee shirt. Then we went into a flashy arcade. By then I was tired. Momoko was cold. It was time to return to the hotel room.

No comments: