Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The All Nighter

I stayed up late as usual two nights ago. What was strange was that I heard Kit Kat moving around in her room into the late night hours. Well she is done with school. So she can stay up late too. The next morning I heard Kit Kat's alarm go off. But she was not turning it off. Disturbing.

I went downstairs and told Kit Kat her alarm was going off. I asked if she just woke up. She said she had been awake for a long time. Weird. She was a bit snippy with her response too. I guess she had to wake up early to get ready for her trip to visit her dad for Christmas.

Later in the day I ran to the store. When I came back, Kit Kat was cleaning out her car. It was then that she told me she had stayed up the entire night. Whoa. Perhaps she was anxious about her upcoming trip. Or maybe she was worried about school. I figured she had better go to bed early the following night.

Momoko had other plans for Kit Kat that night. She wanted to spend some time with her before her trip. So they watched Rock of Ages together against my better judgement.

No comments: