Friday, August 28, 2015

Glimpse of Kit Kat

Kit Kat moved into her dorm last week. It is weird not to see her at home every day. I occasionally send her a text when I am thinking about her. She sent us her postal mailing address. So I sent her a card too. It made it there fine.

One of Kit Kat's friends turns 21 this weekend. Therefore Kit Kat said she would be coming by the house. I made sure I moved my car from her normal spot in the driveway. Want her to feel right at home when she comes by.

Kit Kat was a bit late coming over. I was busy working my job in the basement. Then I had to look for a job after work. By the time I was done, it was time for Kit Kat to go attend her party. She will be staying with a friend overnight at the dorms in another college.

I do think I will see Kit Kat some this weekend. We are scheduled to go to the movies. And we will have one luncheon together before she returns to her dorm. Hey. You got to take what you can get. I am hoping that Kit Kat will come home to visit every so often.

No comments: