Saturday, August 22, 2015

Move In Day

Today Kit Kat was scheduled to move into her dorm on campus. So we had scheduled a time yesterday afternoon for the family to pack the cars with her goods. I was excused from packing because I had a prior dinner engagement.

After dinner, I returned home and found a strange car in front of our house. I did not sweat it. I figured Kit Kat was spending her last night home with some of her friend. I was surprised when none of the cars were packed. Momoko was asleep in bed. Little Kat was chilling on the couch. Kit Kat was talking with her friends.

Momoko was too worn out from working all day and afternoon in her classroom, preparing for school to start next week. So Little Kat and I got to work. We started by moving two TVs into the cars. One of the TVs is 50 inches. That was one heavy TV. Then we loaded up boxes, bags, and other bunches of Kit Kat's goods.

It was going to be a long night. I had work to do. I also had to do a lot of moving.

No comments: