Friday, August 14, 2015

iPhone Timing

My iPhone 5 has been on the fritz. It is difficult to turn on and off. I am the last one in the family to upgrade to the new iPhone 6. I gave my slot to one of the kids because I thought I did not need the new version. I still don't need the new version. I just need a new phone. Trying to get a new job here. And I use my cell phone number as the contact.

So I place an order for a new iPhone 6. The thing will cost $649. That's a lot of dough. The phone company will spread the cost of the phone over two years. Still is expensive. While I am waiting for the phone to arrive in the mail, I hear that Apple is releasing a new version of the iPhone. Darn. I just missed out.

I would send mine back and get the latest version. But I need my phone now. So I guess I will have to be more careful next time. And I will make sure that when it is my turn to upgrade, I take advantage of it and not pass the opportunity off to someone else in the family.

No comments: