Thursday, October 27, 2016

Flying the Friendly Skies

Last time Little Kat took a plane trip, he flew on American Airlines. He was impressed because each seat had a video monitor that showed a movie during the flight. He plugged in his earphones and enjoyed the entertainment. Little Kat requested that we fly American for our next family trip.


I do see some advantage with American. They have reserved seating. Plus they have first class seats available (for a price). So I went to their web site to see if I could get some tickets for the family. The first thing I saw was that tickets were almost double what I was planning to pay. The real trouble was that they had no non-stop flights to where we want to go. Best they could do was one stopover. Nope.


Maybe Little Kat and I can take a small trip somewhere using American. Maybe a weekend trip to New York? That could be a short trip. Hopefully American can hook us up with a direct flight. I will be bringing my headphones for the movie.

No comments: