Sunday, October 30, 2016

Chair Shopping

Little Kat and I had scheduled to go chair shopping. He has a nice chair in his room for this computer desk. But the bolt broke on the lower side. So he cannot lean backward. There is no support. also the faux leather is starting to rip in places.

I had Little Kat drive us with the Scion xB to an Office Depot store that is closing. They did not have much selection yet. So we left without a chair. We briefly stopped at Best Buy to determine they do not sell chair.s

We came back to our own town to hit up Staples. This was the jackpot. They had lots of chairs. Little Kat saw his own chair on display. He tried a weird memory foam chair. I sat in a red leather chair. Little Kat found a chair with high arms, high back support, locking back, and black in color. Mission accomplish.

As I got ready to pay for the chair, I could not find my go to credit card. I had some backups. So I used one of them. After getting the chair, we headed to the restaurant that Momoko and I ate lunch at. I told them my name plus the color and type of my credit card. After showing some ID, they gave me the card that got left there. Whew.

No comments: