Sunday, October 16, 2016

Two for Twelve at Subway

We have been going out to eat on Saturday nights recently. Momoko goes shopping Saturday afternoons. Since Kit Kat is in the dorm, and Little Kat is busy with work and school, Momoko does our Target shopping and grocery shopping. So she is tired by Saturday night.


This week Momoko did not want to dine out. We needed to decided on some take out. Chipotle was no good because my brother did not like it. Little Kat shot down Jerry's Subs and Pizza. We all agreed upon Subway for subs. I told the family they could order whatever they want and I would pay for it.


Kit Kat had to go to work Saturday night. However I asked her if she needed a sub for after work. Indeed she did. So I got her a tuna sub with a lot of vegetables on it. We went to the Subway next to my favorite Chinese food restaurant.


Prices for subs seemed to have gone up there. Subs were like $8. What happened to the five dollar foot long? I did have a surprise at checkout when I paid. They had some two for twelve promotion going on. Two foot long subs costs $12. That's a good deal.


Momoko tried to get a bunch of cookies. But all they had left were some weak leftover ones. So we passed. Little Kat did buy some weird bag of chips. The rest of us just had subs. Momoko and I noticed that the person putting on the toppings accidently put some hot pepper sauce on Kit Kat's sub. Let's hope it did not adversely affect her dining.

No comments: