Sunday, October 30, 2016

Goodbye xB

I have been looking at buying a new car. Today I took my first step. I had Momoko drive me to the car dealership. Got my Scion xB appraised. They offered a price that was fair. I sold the car. It was a quick transaction. Now I got a check, and a car to replace.

While we were waiting for the appraisal, Momoko and I had the sales guy show us some vehicles. Sat in a four door Fiat 500L. The back seat was roomy. Then I sat in a Dodge Challenger. Even though it had a sunroof, the headroom was adequate.

Then we got to the Mercedes GLK350. At first there was not enough headroom in the driver's seat. I had the sales guy turn on the car so I could adjust the power seats. That gave me the room I wanted. We took it for a test drive. The acceleration was decent, but not mind blowing. The price was high.

I transferred all the stuff in my car to Momoko's car. Signed over my title. Then I got my check and we were are our way. Now the real hard part comes. I need to decide on a new car. I know I want navigation built into the dash. I would like a Benz. Might settle for a two door Fiat 500.

No comments: