Sunday, August 1, 2010

Buffet Problems

I spent a few hours working in the yard today. There was a lot of bending down. So I was hurting afterwards. I was also hungry. Momoko voted that she go pick up some chicken. However I have been in the mood for some salad for the last few days.

My first thought was to go to Ruby Tuesdays to eat. Their salad bar is nice with real bacon, homemade croutons, and boiled egg. Then I thought we could upgrade to Golden Corral. Momoko recommended we go to a local buffet. It turned out to be a disaster.

We missed the lunch pricing for the buffet. They also charged us extra for drinks. The buffet did not have the cabbage that Momoko likes. There was not steaks. The person who was supposed to carve the meats was missing most of the time. The salad bar was a joke. I picked up the last three and a half croutons. There was an empty bowl where the sesame seeds were. I had to try to scrape up the last bit of ranch dressing. Pitiful.

I am not going back to that buffer. In the future, I shall insist on Golden Corral.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

So sorry to hear about you buffet problems Better eating next time.