Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Working at School

Momoko has been getting her classroom ready for the upcoming school year. There are some jobs she cannot do. That makes them a job for Black Cat.

Now I cannot skip my own job. So I get up early and head to Momoko's classroom. Yesterday I moved a bunch of boxes from being stacked too high. Then I put up some posters very high on the blinds. That is hard because there is not much room on the ledge to stand on.

The biggest win was when I helped unclog Momoko's classroom sink. I got this new super plunger in the mail from a catalog. The thing looked funny. It was small and made of plastic. But it worked like a charm. It pulled up a pen out of Momoko's sink. She got close to the sink and whoops. She was drenched with a bunch of water and gunk that came flying out of the sink.

I went back this morning to Momoko's classroom to help again. Put up some background paper on the walls. Moved some more boxes. Hung some posters. Today I did not get any breakfast. So I got tired real quick. Then I went to my own job for a long day of work. That means it is time for a nap now.

No comments: