Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

I got off work on time again today. Went to visit my dad and wish him a happy birthday. I got him a picture book called Cars of the 1940s. Now I don't think dad is old enough to have had a car from the 1940s. But he does remember them. I think one of my uncles had a 1940s car. And he let dad drive it all the time.

Momoko had told me that Little Kat was coming home from his friend's house today. So I hurried home after visiting my dad. Strangely enough, I found nobody at home. There were a lot of messages on the answering machine for me though. Momoko and the kids went to her school to work on her classroom. They are staying late. That means I need to fend for myself at dinner time. I started out with a nap. Then I decided to get some Dominos carryout. They had a special where you could add cheesy bread and a 2 liter drink for five bucks. I'm in.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Happy Birthday Black's dad.