Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shed Time

It is finally time. I saved up some money. And now I want to get us a new shed. We have a trusty metal small shed. There are some holes that let rain and mice inside. The real problem with it is that it is not tall enough. I have to hunch down to get inside. If I stand up inside, I bang my head on the roof. No fun.

We have one other problem. The place where we want the shed is inside our fence and on a hill. So we cannot have somebody drive up a pre-built shed and drop it off. The fence is in the way. We also need some type of custom technique to level the new shed we get.

I guess we could build the shed ourselves. But that would be no fun. Momoko wants one that has a work bench inside. I would like it to have a garage door on the front. But the main thing I need is a tall door, and an even taller roof inside. Would be nice to have real wood shingles. And hey. It would be great if the shed could having some siding. Momoko said she would pitch in to buy the thing. We should be set.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Looks like you have a good plan, now to get it done nice and cheap.