Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nobody Home

I got out of work on time for once today. By the time I got home, Kit Kat had already left with her friends to see Eclipse at the movie theater. Little Kat still looked like he just got up. I went out and started cutting the grass.

By the time I got to cutting the back yard, Little Kat came running out. His friend was coming over to pick him up. He is spending the night over at his friend's house.

I completed cutting all the grass and came inside. I called out for Little Kat. There was no reply. I found this strange. All the lights were on and the TV was on as well. The front door was open. Little Kat must have left without saying goodbye.

As I was about to step into the shower, Momoko came home. It was good timing. I cleaned up and we went out for a date. Momoko felt like Mexican. We did not eat too heavily, saving room for a sopapilla. Delicious.

No comments: