Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Penny Saved

My piggy banks have been overflowing. So there is only one thing to do. I rolled up my coins and brought them to the bank. But there was a problem. I had so many coins that I ran out of coin roll wrappers. That's ok. I made a first run to the bank. Almost had three hundred bucks of coins to deposit.

With my new coin roll wrappers from the bank, I rolled up the rest of the coins. That was another fifty bucks. I am feeling pretty large now. If I were irresponsible, I would go out and spend this money now. However we just got the property tax bill from the county. Taxes are going up as usual. Can't pay that massive tax bill all at once. They let me it in installments. These coins I deposited will help out a little bit. Let's hope that by the time I have to pay the next installment, I have a lot more coins to roll up and deposit at the bank.

No comments: