Thursday, September 30, 2010

Packages and Dinner

I got home from work late yesterday. Momoko and Kit Kat needed to shop for Little Kat's birthday. That left me and Little Kat to figure out our own dinner. Momoko said we could eat her leftover BBQ wings and cheesy bread. I decided we could go out to eat instead.

Little Kat was concerned about a package I received in the mail. He thought it might be a cell phone cover that I had purchased online for him. I let Little Kat tear open the package. He was right. It was his phone cover. The thing is some sort of evil skeleton. Little Kat says this is the only manly cover for his phone. The rest are too girly.

I turned Little Kat's attention back to dinner. He wanted to go to the Silver Diner. They have some awesome kicking crab soup. Later Little Kat changed his mind and we drove to Qdoba. Little Kat topped his burrito with a lot of green tabasco sauce. He reassured me that this mild jalapeno sauce was not too hot at all. I had enough heat from the hot salsa, so I skipped the tabasco on mine.

No comments: