Friday, October 1, 2010

Playing Pictionary

Kit Kat gave a card game to one of her friends recently. She told me about it. You use cards to play charades. It sounded really fun. This past Monday was supposed to be our biweekly game night. For some reason we did not have time to play. It got postponed to today.

Luckily on Wednesday, Kit Kat picked up a Pictionary card deck for our family. You know we were going to play it. This game requires you to choose teams. It was the boys against the girls. We chose the easy very of the game. However it was quite difficult. Neither Kit Kat nor myself could guess the word "Teddy Bear" for over 10 minutes. We finally gave up.

In the end, the team of Momoko plus Kit Kat won. However Little Kat and I did win a few rounds. I tried my best to give us an edge. I blurted out a lot of words that might be related. That won us a game or two. Little Kat also used more than just the cards for a game or two. I dread the day we have to play the advanced version of the game.

No comments: