Friday, October 8, 2010

Going to School

Last night I did not have a big dinner. So I was hungry when I woke up. Decided to drop by McDonalds. Normally I get the sausage McMuffin from the dollar menu. But I decided to splurge and get an egg McMuffin. I was a bit taken aback by the $2.75 price. It was worth it though.

I had a lot of work to do today. It was tough. Momoko and Kit Kat were going to the doctor's in the afternoon. That meant I had to pick up Little Kat from school. I had to skip lunch because there was so much to do. It was ok. The boys that I normally eat lunch with were not in the office.

Luckily I got out of work 10 minutes early. I got a chicken sandwich from Burger King. That tasted good. I got Little Kat and asked him about his progress report from school. He lost it. His school is good though. They have all the grades online.

Little Kat told me he had to write an essay on Black History month. That was odd seeing how Black History month is 4 months away. He called his friend from class and found out he needed to write an essay about an inspiring Hispanic person. Sheesh. This guy needs to pay more attention in class and write down his assignments. Can we get him a planner to log his homework?

No comments: