Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cat Lessons

I read an article that covered lessons on how to treat people. There were some gems in there. For example, you might find gold in the strangest of places. And you never know who you might meet on the side of the road.

In other news, I had turned in a assignment for school that I thought was pretty darn good. However the other night I found that I received a zero on the assignment. This must have been a mistake. So I tried to schedule a meeting with my instructor.

The instructor told me to drop by his office hours. Today I left work in the middle of the day to go to school. Wouldn't you know it? The instructor was not there at the start of his office hours. I saw another past instructor of mine and talked about some stuff in the world of network security. After a long wait, my instructor finally showed up. I made sure that there were no more hidden expectations for my assignment. When I turn it back in, I am expecting no less than 100% on the thing.

No comments: