Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Delayed Work Out

I had to work late today. So after dinner I decided to take a little nap. Momoko said the family would exercise in about an hour. The bedroom was freezing. Normally I only have a sheet over me. The sheet was not providing any warmth.

I tried to suck it up and go to sleep. No use. After about a half hour, I went out into the cold and turned off the air conditioning. Then I went to another room upstairs and turned off that window unit as well. I grabbed a nice blanket from the closet and got warm. Sleep came easily.

The next thing I know, it is an hour and a half later. I got dressed for exercise and came down. Momoko said the kids started without me. However she was still chatting online. We went downstairs. The kids both said they had an "easy workout" today. I tell ya. I sleep for an extra hour and the slackers come out. We spent another half hour exercising. What are we going to do when I need to be out of the house for the rest of the evenings this week. I guess exercise will be put on hold.

No comments: