Saturday, October 30, 2010

Laptop Surprise

Previously I had wrote about how Little Kat made some money by helping our neighbor cut down some trees. I was proud of Little Kat that night. He played tennis with the rest of the family. Directly afterwards he went to work with our neighbor.

Well just last night, this neighbor came by and said she knew Little Kat was saving up for a laptop. She said she had an extra laptop, and handed it to me. She said me and Little Kat could check it out. I asked her how much she would sell it to Little Kat for. She told me that whatever Little Kat had saved up would be enough.

I checked out this laptop. It has Windows Vista on it, as was Microsoft Office. There was a 230G hard drive and 4G RAM. Dang it. This laptop is better than mine. The only problem is that Little Kat has trouble saving money. He had spent a lot of his laptop fund already. Momoko and I need to decide whether to allow the neighbor to essentially give a laptop to Little Kat.

No comments: