Saturday, September 18, 2010

Trip to Wally World

The family has stepped up to help with yard work. So I am taking over some of the shopping work. More precisely, Little Kat and I are responsible for things purchased at Target and Walmart.

You know. We buy the things that are too expensive at the grocery store. This includes toilet paper, laundry detergent, and soft drinks. Momoko recommends that we go to Target. I choose Walmart because it is cheaper.

The local Walmart recently became a Super Walmart. I made Little Kat drive the cart around the store. That was tough because it was a crowded Saturday. With help from the staff, we found everything on my list and then some. The soda was too expensive. Instead we got the knock-off drinks. Instead of Dr. Pepper, we got some Dr. Thunder. The kids swear it tastes as good. We shall see.

No comments: