Saturday, November 13, 2010

Family Game Night

Today I had to work late. Momoko and the kids were off from school. It was also family game night at home. Little Kat and I voted for Monopoly. Momoko and Kit Kat protested. The flip of the coin gave us Monopoly as the first game.

Nobody wanted to do any property trades with me. Luckily I got a monopoly by myself on the green ones (Pacific Avenue, etc). The rest was just building houses and raking in the rent.

Little Kat did not want to go to bed. Momoko suggested we play the Game of Life. Kit Kat loves this game. Strangely enough we do not have the directions for the game. Little Kat and I were fighting for the win by the end. We both ended up at the millionaire's mansion trying to get some extra life tiles. Little Kat won it all.

No comments: