Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rainy Day Blues

Today a bunch of workers from our global team came together at my office building. We hardly ever see these guys in person. So at lunch time we all went out together. I know the local area. Therefore I volunteered to drive.

On the way back to the office after lunch, a coworker asked if he could roll down the window. I said sure. He wanted some fresh air. Maybe I should have turned on the vent. The window down on the drive to the office was fine. But he forgot to roll up the window when we parked.

After work I saw the open window and realized the error. Luckily it was not all the way down. I did not get a flood, just a little rain. Speaking of rain, it looks like our Tuesday tennis session is cancelled. Boo. I love that tennis exercise.

No comments: