Friday, November 5, 2010

Gutters and Curbs

We had to cancel tennis late this week due to rain. I went and raked up some leaves on the backyard hill. It was hard because the rain was coming down when I did it. The leaves were very heavy due to being wet.

Today I came home and decided to do more leaf removal for exercise. First I raked the leaves out of the curbs in front of the house. Those leaves were wet too. Then I climbed the ladder and scooped the leaves out of the gutters in front of the house. That was hard because I had to keep moving the ladder to reach all the gutters.

I hope the weather is good this weekend. Then the family can come out and support me in removing the leaves from the front lawn. It might sound easy. But the leaves have invaded our gardens. Got to remove the leaves without pulling out all the mulch.

No comments: