Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Poker Challenge

These days I am hooked on this poker show on cable. The bad news is that it is on in the middle of the night. Not good when every night is a work night. Yesterday I took a nap in the evening to be able to stay up late enough.,

Today was tough because after work I had to go to school. Before heading to work, I stopped by Jiffy Lube to get the oil changed in my car. They knew how to turn off the sensor on my dash. I like that they vacuum my car too. These guys tried to ignore my $5 off for coming in at the right time. I got that fixed at checkout.

My class was about a short chapter in our textbook. So our teacher let us out halfway through the normal class time. Next week we must go over the huge chapter in the book. Might have to start studying right away. Bye for now.

No comments: