Friday, June 17, 2011

Day of Hard Work

I took the day off from work to help Momoko pack up her classroom. When I woke up, Little Kat was still at home watching TV. He told Momoko he did not feel well early in the morning. However he wanted to come with me to help Momoko.

Little Kat and I picked up lunch for the whole family at our favorite Chinese food restaurant. We then went to his school. I wanted to check in at the front office. But there was a long line. We proceeded to Momoko's classroom. It was locked. A kind lady with a key let us in. After lunch we got down to work.

First I cleaned out all the student desks. Then Little Kat, Kit Kat, and I stacked all the desks up at the end of the room. They were heavy. Little Kat and I proceeded to pack up all the stuff in the classroom into Momoko's closet. We threw out a bunch of trash. Kit Kat sealed up the bookshelf with paper to prevent theft. Finally we turned off the freezer and left it thaw out.

By the end of the day I was beat. We shall return on Monday for the final touches.

No comments: