Thursday, June 23, 2011

Super Sick

On Tuesday they whole family was watching The Nine Lives of Chloe King on TV. Towards the end of the show I felt a strong need to go to the bathroom. I went upstairs and found myself very sick. I lept into bed and pulled all the covers on. But I was freezing. A bad fever had come over me. I needed some more blankets.

My hope was that somebody would come upstairs and check on me since I left TV time early. I lay shivering in bed for a few hours. Finally Momoko came up. I told her I was really sick. I could not get much sleep that night because I was so cold. The next day I took off from work.

I stayed in bed the whole day. I only got out of bed once to grab a new drink. Since I was terribly sick, I did not eat anything. But my stomach hurt. So I had a few crackers. The next day I realized that we had missed our time to pick up Little Kat's matress we ordered on Monday. So we brought the truck today to pick it up. I was fine until I had to carry his mattress. Then I felt weak and needed to get back to bed. The good news is that Little Kat loves his new mattress.

No comments: