Friday, June 17, 2011

A Sick Cat

Last night I stayed up very late working on my computer program. Little Kat got sick. He came down the stairs looking for Momoko. I told him she already went to bed. So he went upstairs and pounded on her door to tell her he was sick. Eventually Momoko woke up and told Little Kat to go to bed.

I woke up late for work and rushed out the door. By the time I came home, which was also late, I had a message from Momoko. Apparently Little Kat had stayed home from school today. I never even noticed. He was still up in his bedroom late in the afternoon. He ended up drinking some soup and 7up.

Kit Kat skipped school today. Momoko asked that she do it to come help Momoko tear down her classroom for the summer. Kit Kat is skipping school again tomorrow to help some more. I am taking the next two days off work to help Momoko as well. My job tomorrow is to bring some Chinese food lunch for us to eat. Then I have to move all the heavy stuff into the closet in Momoko's classroom. Fun stuff.

No comments: